Please note: Nailfiles.com is based in the United States. All prices listed on the site are in US Dollars.
International Shipping Policies
Nailfiles.com ships with UPS and US Postal Service. Shipping fees are calculated in the shopping cart, and are based on a combination of weight and destination. Some orders are shipped in multiple parcels. We ship to your home address or your place of business.
- A signature is required for all UPS shipments upon receipt.
- US Postal Service shipments cannot be tracked and have a slower rate of destination arrival.
- International orders must always be prepaid. International orders paid for by check are held 15 business days per banking requirements to insure funds are available before shipping merchandise.
- We do not ship to the following countries, UNLESS pre-paid with Wire Transfer:
Abkhazia, Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola (including Cabinda), Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chechnia, Congo, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Liberia, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Moldova, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, OFAC Restricted Countries, Oman, Pakistan, Papua/NewGuinea, Paraguay, Qatar, Russian Federation (includes Russia), Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Yemen, Zaire, Zimbabwe
Please note: United Sates Postal Service First-Class International is economical, but cannot be tracked. The estimated delivery time for First-Class Mail International can be as low as 7-10 days, but can sometimes take up to a month to arrive. Nailfiles.com is not responsible for any lost or delayed packages.
We recommend selecting United Sates Postal Service Priority or Express Mail or any available UPS service.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and PayPal. The billing address on order must match the billing address associated with the customer's credit card.
Please contact us directly for our banking information.
Telephone: (800) 959-3734 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any bank fees that may apply are the sole responsibility of the customer. The Nailfiles.com Order number must be transmitted to us with the wire transfer in order to ensure the proper application of funds to the transaction.
Order must be paid, and receipt of funds validated within 5 business days.
- International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes. Nailfiles.com is not responsible for, nor can offer any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
- Returns & Replacements: If you return a product to us, you will be the exporter from the destination country. Title and risk of loss transfer to us upon our receipt of the merchandise.
- Privacy: As your privacy is important to us, we strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Please be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
- Orders may be subject to Nailfiles.com verification procedure. For your protection, you may be asked to verify that you are the card owner, or that the order information is legitimate. This may include a request for a copy of your credit card (front and back), which can be transmitted by fax or through our secure upload page.
- Should your order require verification, you will be notified by phone or email. For this reason it is imperative that you provide us with both your current daytime and evening phone numbers.
- Nailfiles.com reserves the right to refuse an order when the address or credit card is not verifiable.
- Nailfiles.com reserves the right to block certain products from being shipped outside of the US, based on manufacturer restrictions.
- Product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages.
- The products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements.
- Products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate).
- The responsibility for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country is solely that of the customer.
- Manufacturer warranties may not be valid.
- Manufacturer service options may not be available.